Make colloidal silver yourself for pennies a gallon!
Flat Rate USPS Priority Mail Shipping to USA $12.35 (3-5 days)
Flat Rate USPS First Class Mail Shipping to Canada $19.95 (10-14 Business days)
Time Special Offer!
as a complete kit and includes:
Colloid Master® AC
Volt AC power supply
pair of 99.9 percent pure silver electrodes (that normally comes the
the Colloid Master AC)
pair electrode connection wires
to implement instructions
- 30 day money back
- 3 year warranty
items with this special offer:
- TDS-EZ PPM Meter (2-Year factory warranty)
Colloid Master is professionally designed, engineered and
in the U.S.A. with quality commercial grade components.
by the conflicting data and many claims of being the best? The
Colloid Master is the original automatic shut off, adjustable PPM
small particle size colloidal silver generator since 1998.
why we can offer a 30 day money back and 3 year warranty! Don't
settle for less, others' only claim to be the best. The Colloid
Master has been an industry standard since 1998, now that's reliability!
you are confused by the mumbo-jumbo? We can relate, the Internet is a
big place, with not always reliable information. To help you gain
understanding on your own terms, go to our reading room, no one has
more concise info on the topic of colloidal silver, see the reading
- Very easy to use and operate!
- Safe low voltage.
- Complete kit, just add distilled water & jar.
- Manufacturer direct pricing!
- It comes ready to use with silver electrodes and power supply.
- Adjustable PPM control.
- Automatic shut off.
- Attractive industrial enclosure.
- Portable, measures 1 1/2 inches high 5 1/2 inches wide 4 inches long.
- Rugged commercial grade components.
- Makes one quart or one gallon batches.
- Reasonably priced!
- Reliable, trusted and perfected since 1998.
- Works with .999 silver electrodes 6 by 1/4 or 1/2 inch, 28 gauge.
- One pair of electrodes lasts about 1 year or more, depending on use.
- Electrokinetic stirring, no need for pumps or mechanical stirring.
- Shipping weight 3 Lbs.
- PPM Range: 5- 20 ppm.
- Environment: 60 to 105 F (15.5 - 40.5 Celsius).
- Power Supply Input: 110 Volts AC, 60/50 HZ.
- Power Supply Output: 12 VAC 500 mA, center positive.
- The Colloid Master transforms power input into the optimal output level automatically.
- Output Power of the Colloid Master: Total watts, will not exceed input power from the power supply. The current and voltage is modulated for optimal particle size dispersion for the ppm setting used.
- Particle size: The circuit of the Colloid Master is designed maintain a silver particle size of 0.1 to 0.001 microns. Particles that are smaller than 1 micron is the requirement to accurately match the true definition of being a colloid. A micron is one billionth of a meter.
What is the difference between Colloid Master AC and the Colloid Master Universal?
The differences are many, however the main difference is also the reason for the name given to each model:
- The name Colloid Master AC signifies that it can only be powered via 110 Volts AC.
- Colloid Master Universal signifies that it can be powered by multiple power source types, such as 110 Volts AC, also 220-240 Volts AC, or with the optional regulated DC adapter (Item #13) it can be run via 12 volt cigarette lighter receptacles or RV outlets. It can also be powered via the terminals of any 12 volt battery or via the load connectors on a 12 Volt Solar system.
the enclosures of both models of the Colloid Master look similar, the
Colloid Master Universal is larger, and the circuitry inside is
completely different for each model of the Colloid Master.
The Colloid Master Universal is a more rugged industrial design in terms of the circuit board and overall construction. It is made tougher and is more durable in order to withstand off-grid, remote-location, in-field use, as well as being better able to tolerate the rigors and abuses of being shipped long distances.
Either Colloid Master is a good choice, each comes with a 30 day money back satisfaction guarantee, as well as a 3 year warranty.
The important thing to know is that the silver dispersions created with either unit are nearly identical.
* These products are not intended for use in diagnosis of disease or other conditions, including a determination of the state of health, in order to cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent disease or its sequelae.
* These products or the byproducts of its use, are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any disease.
Colloid Master ® Purchases: We make no therapeutic, medical, dietary, veterinary, antimicrobial, antibiotic, pesticide or any other claims regarding a particular use of the Colloid Master ® or the resulting by-products of its use in any manner without exception!