Colloid Master ® AC
Colloidal Silver Generator - Sophisticated yet simple to use!
Item ID: 777 AC
Make colloidal silver yourself!
Made in the U.S.A. with quality commercial grade components.
The Colloid Master is professionally designed, engineered and constructed.
Comes as a complete kit and includes:
- One Colloid Master® AC
- 110 Volt AC power supply
- One pair of 99.9 percent pure silver electrodes
- One pair electrode connection wires
- Electrode cleaning pad
- Easy to implement instructions
* Very easy to use and operate!
* Safe low voltage.
* Complete kit, just add distilled water & jar.
* Manufacturer direct pricing!
* It comes ready to use with silver electrodes and power supply.
* Adjustable PPM control.
* Automatic shut off.
* Attractive industrial enclosure.
* Portable, measures 1 1/2 inches high 5 1/2 inches wide 4 inches long.
* Rugged commercial grade components.
* Makes one quart or one gallon batches.
* Reasonably priced!
* Reliable, trusted and perfected since 1998.
* Works with .999 silver electrodes 6 by 1/4 or 1/2 inch, 28 gauge.
* One pair of electrodes lasts about 1 year or more, depending on use.
* Electrokinetic stirring, no need for pumps or mechanical stirring.
- Shipping weight 3 Lbs.
- PPM Range: 4- 20 ppm.
- Environment: 60 to 105 F (15.5 - 40.5 Celsius).
- Power Supply Input: 110 Volts AC, 60/50 HZ.
- Power Supply Output: 12 VAC 500 mA, center positive.
- The Colloid Master transforms power input into the optimal output level automatically.
- Output Power of the Colloid Master: Total watts, will not exceed input power from the power supply. The current and voltage is modulated for optimal particle size dispersion for the ppm setting used.
- Particle size: The circuit of the Colloid Master is designed maintain a silver particle size of 0.1 to 0.001 microns. Particles that are smaller than 1 micron is the requirement to accurately match the true definition of being a colloid. A micron is one billionth of a meter.
What is the difference between Colloid Master AC and the Colloid Master Universal?The differences are many, however the main difference is also the reason for the name given to each model:
- The name Colloid Master AC signifies that it can only be powered via 110 Volts AC.
- Colloid Master Universal signifies that it can be powered by multiple power source types, such as 110 Volts AC, also 220-240 Volts AC, or with the optional regulated DC adapter (Item #13) it can be run via 12 volt cigarette lighter receptacles or RV outlets. It can also be powered via the terminals of any 12 volt battery or via the load connectors on a 12 Volt Solar system.
Although the enclosures of both models of the Colloid Master look similar, the circuitry inside is completely different for each model of the Colloid Master.The Colloid Master Universal is a more rugged industrial design in terms of the circuit board and overall construction. It is made tougher and is more durable in order to withstand off-grid, remote-location, in-field use, as well as being better able to tolerate the rigors and abuses of being shipped long distances.
Either Colloid Master is a good choice, each comes with a 30 day money back satisfaction guarantee, as well as a 3 year warranty.
The important thing to know is that the silver dispersions created with either unit are nearly identical.
How does it set up for use?The Colloid Master was designed to be used with any standard sized 32 ounce jar, such as the type available from Mason® Kerr® or Ball® used for canning, you do not need a lab beaker. The jar is filled to within 1 or 2 inches of being full, using distilled water only!
The flat electrode holder that comes with the kit is placed on top of the jar you are using. The two silver electrodes that come with the kit are inserted into the electrode holder through slits that are set at about 1 1/4" (one and one quarter inches) apart, which then maintains the proper electrode distance, see illustration below. You can make additional electrode holders from any non metallic material such as plastic or cardboard or purchase additional electrode holders.
Illustration only does not come with beaker.The Colloid Master has two wire leads that are attached to two connectors on the back of the Colloid Master one is red one is black. Each wire has a clip on the end, each wire clips on to one of the electrodes.
The Colloid Master has a dial that is used to set the desired parts per million (ppm). Once the dial is set, then the start button is pressed, the process is running as long as the green light is on. Average process time is approximately 3.5 to 6 hours, and can vary depending on ppm setting, batch size (1 quart to 1 gallon) and water purity.
The Colloid Master will shut itself off automatically when the desired setting is reached, when the green light goes off the process is complete. When the green processing led indicator light goes off, the red led indicator will also brighten to further indicate and confirm that the process is complete.The electrodes are then cleaned and readied for use to make the next batch.
It's that simple to operate!
Stirring:The Colloid Master does not use or need a mechanical stirring mechanism. The Colloid Master employs a bi-directional current pattern to the electrodes which electronically changes the positive and negative positions periodically. The pulse induced by the polarity change, in effect, causes the silver particles to be electrokinetically stirred. The Colloid Master was the first device of this type to employ these features, which have been a standard feature since 1998. By design, we effectively addressed this issue long before others even thought to consider it. The Colloid Master is an advanced design with a proven history, yet affordable!
The Colloid Master makes a very stable dispersion.
We have stored the silver dispersions made with the Colloid Master in clear glass as well as clear PETE plastic bottles in a dark storage area at our facilities for 10 plus years, with little or no change from the PPM that it was when originally stored.
The self life is many years. Based on our experience, we have determined that the preferred container for storing the silver dispersions in is glass. Colloidal silver dispersions that will be stored on a manner that it will be exposed to sunlight, then the brown-glass container is best to use to protect it.PETE type plastic stands for Polyethylene terephthalate. If you decide to use plastic containers, we can suggest that you look for a triangle type shape on the bottom of the container with the numbers 1, 2 or 4. These designations help establish types of PETE plastics that are likely to perform well for this particular use, also these designations help to avoid using plastics that pose toxicity and colloid degradation issues.
"I have been using the generator I purchased from you for several years now and it still works like the day I bought it. It's easy to use, flexible, dependable and the company support and service can't be beat. "
- Debbie, Oklahoma
- "I have received my order of the colloidal silver generator and the water distiller and am very please with the high quality of your products, will be showing them off to everyone."
- Dave, Taos, NM
- "Just wanted you to know I Am very pleased with the 777 generator I recently purchased from you. Thanks so much for the quality of dialogue and product you folks represent."
- Joel, Ph.D., Biofeedback specialist
- "I have a few years with the Colloidal Master and I love it. "
- Tel, T. - Dewey, AZ.
- "I have never dealt with a company that has cared as much as you all do."
- ROBERT S.
- "I want to thank you for such fast service and the courtesy I received from your order dept has been outstanding!"
- Georgia H.
We have done our best not to raise our prices. Our prices have increased only slightly since 1998. Our products are meticulously hand-assembled, bench tested and each unit is run for one complete batch/cycle, this is called "burn-in" and it is when 99.9 percent of potential flaws of the electronic components will show themselves. This keeps flawed products from reaching our customers.
This type of quality is labor and materially costly to us. We will not sacrifice quality in order to offer cheaper pricing. Like everyone, we too are witnessing the effects of the adverse global-economic conditions, and we can absolutely guarantee you that price increases will be unavoidable. Because all of the costs to produce our products and conduct business have continued to go up, even with our best efforts to avoid it, there is no doubt that our prices will need to go up just to keep pace with reality. Don't delay become a Colloidal Silver Master today.
- Colloid Master ® Reliable, trusted and perfected since 1998.
- Professionally designed, engineered and constructed.
- Sophisticated yet simple to use!
- Adjustable (ppm) parts per million.
- Automatic shut off based on ppm setting.
- Safe low voltage.
- Electrokinetic stirring.
- Complete kit, just add distilled water & jar.
- Includes power supply and silver electrodes.
- Designed to produce consistently small particles.
- 3 year parts and workmanship warranty.
- 30 day satisfaction guarantee.
Colloid Master ® is colloidal silver dispersing equipment, also called colloidal silver makers, sometimes called a colloidal silver generator, used to make your own colloidal silver.
Years of dedication, creativity, research, development and just-plain hard-work, is the foundation behind the creation of the Colloid Master. It is this kind of spirit that fuels our continued longevity as a company. Pride in excellence is what assures that our customers get quality, and guarantees our place among the best choices for this type of equipment into the future.
As they say, you get what you pay for. There is a difference between the real-thing, and an imitation promoted merely as slick-presentation to make-believe. Quality and durability used to be an American standard, although these days hype and fancy packaging are too-often surrogates for substance.
Our product is not an amateurish dud, nor is it a fancy-looking mass produced piece-of-junk, that, by design, dies as soon as the warranty runs out. The appearance of a better deal might be just that, merely an appearance, designed to make-believe.
We are first to offer the Automatic shut off, polarity switching colloidal silver maker. The first of its kind on the market, the Colloid Master. Accept no knock-off substitutions. Go with quality, integrity, service and experience!
We ship to USA & Canadian locations.
Internationaly customers other than USA and Canada should order the Colloid Master Universal. We do not list all countries that we ship to becasue it dynamically changes. If you are in an international location and want to determine what shipping will be, and confirm that we ship there; add item (s) to the cart, begin checkout process and you will be able to see if we ship to your location and what shipping costs and options there are.
My order arrived so much sooner then expected, its been here 8 hours and first batch a success......with great first results, I am so pleased and would reccomend your company 100 percent, I feel like i've joined a family, your new CANADIAN FRIEND.
What are you waiting for? Get yours today!
Item ID: 777 AC
Your Price: $139.00
* These products are not intended for use in diagnosis of disease or other conditions, including a determination of the state of health, in order to cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent disease or its sequelae.
* These products or the byproducts of its use, are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any disease.
Colloid Master ® Purchases: We make no therapeutic, medical, dietary, veterinary, antimicrobial, antibiotic, pesticide or any other claims regarding a particular use of the Colloid Master ® or the resulting by-products of its use in any manner without exception
Call us: (423) 261-2492 or (800) 850-8998
Email: Email Us Now
Looking for information you didn't see here? See the F.A.Q. section.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
- Arthur C. Clarke-
We accept all major credit cards, PayPal, and mail-orders.
Integrity Quality and Service.
The smart way to do business!
» top «