Fine silver electrodes. 6 x 1/2 inch 99.9% pure silver. Works with
any Colloid Master®.
Two electrodes (One Pair).
Features / Technical Specs
- Two electrodes (One Pair).
- 6" inches long by 1/2" inch wide, approximately 28 gauge.
- .999 Fine silver electrodes, are 99.9% percent pure silver
which is a fraction of a percent less pure than 9999 fine silver.
- Works with any Colloid Master.
- 99.9 % pure silver electrodes.
- Approximately 28 gauge.
- According to all refineries we have spoken to, all silver is
processed as to approximately 99999 purity, then a small amount of
copper is added to reduce softness. If silver is not processed to nearly
absolute purity initially then the remaining contaminates could be
problematic and current technology best serves silver refiners to make
it absolutely pure to start with.
- Making silver dispersions with 999 silver only adds a few PPB
(parts per billion) of copper which in most cases is a negligible